Advertisement

Castration?

topic posted Sat, October 6, 2007 - 11:51 AM by  Ziki4MasterDave
Share/Save/Bookmark
Has at times felt that it would stay focused on the MASTERS sexual needs if it was chemically castrated, temporally at first,
to test, but if successful can be castrated.
Yes understands having male sexual desires can increase a slaves needs to serve at times in hope of some joy, however
has heard when one is castrated it bonds with the Master more and does have increased desires to please His need even more?
There is more to this, but firmly believe if this one is committed to be HIS, other than those obvious limits, the MASTER decides all.
What do Y/you all think?
posted by:
Ziki4MasterDave
SF Bay Area
Advertisement
  • Unsu...

Re: Castration?

Sat, October 6, 2007 - 3:00 PM
    i'd be curious to know where there are people saying castration would "increase your desire" to please your Master. Is this a scientific or medical fact? Is this something happening and some of us just never heard of it?

Don't get me wrong--this is a very good question for you to post and i hope you get some excellent replies and know you will.

i do wonder, however, what's wrong with pleasing him because it feels right in your heart?
  • Re: Castration?

Sat, October 6, 2007 - 8:06 PM
    this reminds me of a news article i read sometime last year - www.courttv.com/trials/cas...06_ctv.html

it is a form of self mutalation, and i wonder why anyone would have so little self control (over their own sexual desires), that they would be willing to risk the masters freedom...

Sun, October 21, 2007 - 2:27 AM
      I think castration is a common fantasy, but I seriously doubt it would bring any enhancement to your sexual experience. I understand that for some service is not "sexual" per-se, but....

you probably experiment with cuckolding and CBT, and Chastity play already, I'm guessing, and just want to go more severe. If not, there is a whole banquet of experiences you can have prior to castration..

Sat, October 31, 2009 - 10:43 AM
    castration is used to stop sexual desires
    is you slave a slut that goes out and get it
    why do you want to castration so he wont want sex
    cant even masturbate

Mon, November 2, 2009 - 9:32 AM
      if you use castrtion the slave will not have desires if you use chasity the slave will be more wanting and want to complie and proform for your desires in hopes of be rewared with release

Sat, November 14, 2009 - 1:21 PM
        If my Master wanted to remove my balls, He would only need to ask me once. I am "owned". Completely. He knows I will do anything for Him but He also values His "boi" and will not do anything to harm me. That said, if he asked for my "nullification," I would comply!

Sun, September 5, 2010 - 8:07 PM
    Ziki, a Domme friend of mine had a slave that was in permanent denial, working his way to castration. It failed I'm afraid. After two years of complete denial and orgasm control to the point where he hadn't cum in 18months, he did lose his desire and with it his need to serve. while I admire the reasons for it, I think one of the most impressive parts of slavery, if you can pull it off ( ohhh punny) is controling your own desire and putting your Master first. That for me, that deserves far more attention that just cutting off the problem. If you can over come your sexual needs and put his first, then I think you'll get a lot of satisfaction from it.

Mon, September 6, 2010 - 4:36 AM
      Chelsea, From what little I know, I would say "Well Said". I do believe that part of a MASTERS goal for his slave is to build a better person, who has self control. What's the point of losing your balls to a knife because you can't use your mind. The slaves balls are there for the MASTER to enjoy whenever and however He wants and the slaves job is to say "Yes MASTER, ALL i am is YOURS, and i must not damage anything of my MASTERS' without HIS orders".

ziki you do your MASTER a grave injustice by even thinking such thoughts. your post did not indicate the idea came from HIM, (if it did, I appologise to him and he can pass it on to it as he wishes). If the thought came from it then it should tell HIM and ask what punishment such behavior deserves. Be the good slave it agreed to be.

Sun, November 14, 2010 - 4:44 AM
        people, you are getting the meaning of castration wrong, and the outcome mentally, I am castrated and i take testosteorne, its about willingness to submit to anything, and yes it does increase your sexual desire, and hone your anal pleasure, if you masturbate without balls and on testosterone you dont get a feeling of ejaculate comeing from the balls, just an orgasm from stimulation to the cock and prostate fluid release, if fact the wanting to ejaculate neevr goes and you never stop trying it, but since my castration I have amazing anal orgasms and my body erogenous zones are much more sensative, Also, the control your Master has over your sexuality is amazing, you can either be without regular sexual desire, or so full of T that your rampantly horny and still cant ejaculate to satisfaction, The other thing that your missing is, its not only the testicle that makes testosterone, its also the adrenals, how do you think women make testosterone too, so 10% of a males testosterone, is produced from the adrenals until your 30, The only down side, I can see from the whole process is you gain weight and you have to work out much more, but it still beats you , another bonus is , that with the increased polorised testosterone your cock shrinks too, I was seven when hard i am now 5 as I dont top, there is really little point in having a large cock,

Paul

Wed, November 17, 2010 - 1:49 PM
          Paul,

I know exactly what castration entails, will do, and won't do.

I still would not want someone who was voluntarily castrated. To me, it's the same as someone who voluntarily removed his leg.

Someone who had a medical need that caused them to be castrated, or someone who had an accident that caused castration would be different. But someone who did it because they just felt like it--no. I want that person to stay the hell away from me.

Recent topics in "Masters and slaves, TPE"